Our new location is now open for business. The new address is:
1135 N. McQueen Rd. Suite 143
Gilbert, AZ 85233
Click/Tap for directions.
Marc De Rosa
Marc’s interest in the family business started early in Rochester, NY. Dad (Frank) exposed Marc to the cleaning industry with weekly trips to the office and performing various office cleaning duties. When the family moved to Arizona in the summer of 1977 Marc was about to enter his sophomore year of high school. While attending Mountain View H.S. Marc was very involved in the band, orchestra and marching band programs. Marc graduated in 1980 then started his college career at Mesa Community College. While studying business in college Marc continued his passion of music in the band programs. Upon graduation, Marc came into the family business full time and was involved with warehouse work, sales, equipment repairs, delivery and purchasing. Marc continues his music passion by serving as a weekly music minister at Christ the King Catholic Church playing both bass and piano at weekly masses.
- Mountain View High School class of 1980
- Mesa Community College class of 1982 AA Degree
- Graduate American Bartender School
- Forklift Operator and Trainer
- Propane Management
- Certified Mixologist
- EMT and CPR trained
- Equipment Factory Warranty Certified
- Certified Facilitator SMART Recovery
More about Marc:
- Active member of the US Coast Guard Auxiliary, Crew certified and Communications Certification. Active member of the Arizona Coast Guard Band.
- Third Degree Knight with the Christ the King chapter of the Knights of Columbus, Mesa, AZ
- Member Fraternal order of Eagles, Mesa, AZ
- Member: Order Sons and Daughters of Italy in America. Mesa, AZ chapter Lodge# 2540
- Motorcycle enthusiast and rider with Eagle Riders
- Professional Musician and singer
- Summer activities: Camping and Quad riding, Winter Activities: Snowmobiling.
- Former high school band teacher 1999-2003 Seton Catholic High School
- Former Volunteer with the Guadalupe Fire Dept.